Our first event… an online book fair is coming!!!!
November 10th through 23rd. Stock up for the holidays. Mason Crest 2020 Fall Book Fair
Mason Crest PTO Newsletter
Providing Parent Support to the Students and Staff at Mason Crest
Dear Mason Crest Families,
Our teachers are getting ready for a wonderful 2020-2021 School Year. We would love to have students create short videos answering the question “Why do you love Mason Crest?” to get our teachers excited about the year ahead.
Please take a minute to click on this link and have your student record their response. Below is a How To for recording your response on FlipGrid.
How to Record Student Responses
- Click on this link.
- Join with Google. Log in with your student @fcpsschools.net account.
- Click on the pink Record a Response icon.
- Click on the red camera button to begin recording. Click pause when you have finished.
- Click on the green next arrow on the bottom right of the recording screen.
- Review or rerecord your video.
- Take a “selfie” that will display on the FlipGrid board as your Title Page. Then, click next.
- Type your name.
- Submit. (Please note that videos will not be displayed on the board until they have been approved.)
If you have questions, you can email Katie Winter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
You can help support Mason Crest Elementary using our special codes to make your purchases.
Mason Crest Elementary will receive 4% of all purchases made by shoppers who reach Amazon through our link at http://amazon.masoncrestpto.org/.
When you shop Harris Teeter brands, a percentage of your purchase is donated to the school that your VIC card is linked to. Go to https://www.harristeeter.com/together-in-education to link up your VIC card.
Spread the word and have your family and friends use this link as well.
Calling all Parents and Staff: Join the PTO!
Ways to join:
- Fill out the MCES PTO Membership Form and drop it off at MCES with your payment or
- Go paperless by doing everything online. This is a two step process. (1) Simply register your information then (2) make your membership payment through PayPal at the bottom of the site or on our Join Us page.
- Membership options:
- Single membership – $15
- Family membership – $25
How to be active:
If you are still looking for ways to help please visit our Volunteer Page for items still in need and other ways to help.
- Stay Tuned