Tuesday, June 20th is Mason Crest Field Day
and we need volunteers!!!
Mason Crest is still in need of afternoon shifts and clean up volunteers. There are plenty of morning volunteers but not enough afternoon ones. Please help us fill these shifts by emailing email@example.com or send in the paper that was in the Tuesday folder.
PTO Board Officers for 2017-2018
Elected Board Position Nominees:
- President: Christy Fase
- Communications: Dani Cao and Amy Miller
- Secretary : Mary Johnson
- Treasurer: Sandra Miracle
- Volunteer Coordinator: Patrick Krason
- Ways and Means: Michaela Nuckels and Rachel Rajala
Committee (non-elected) Positions:
- After School Programs: Amy Miller and Laura Loughlin
- Assemblies: Allison Gilbert
- Dj/MC: Christian Nuckels
- Folder Copying: Position Open (need two people)
- Fundraising Sales: Position Open (need at least one person)
- Grants: Patrick Krason
- Green Committee Chair: Traci McGillicuddy
- Hospitatily Committee Chairs: Christy Phillips and Crystal Krason
- Kindergarten Pay Dates: Michaela Nuchels
- Membership: Monica Buckhorn
- Nominating Committee: Position Open (need two people)
- Redeemable Awards Program Manager: Thurraya and Al Kent
- School Supplies: Position Open (need two people)
- Spirit Wear Sales Manager: Laura Loughlin
- Yearbook: Daniela Raik
To get involved or for more information, please contact:
Monica Buckhorn firstname.lastname@example.org
Ali Munshi email@example.com
Here’s a followup to our Lice presentation
Lice Happens is a lice removal service owned and operated by a Registered Nurse and other professionals that help families with lice.
During the meeting we learned that most kids get lice from direct head-to-head contact. Although they are not against over-the-counter medicine treatments. They find that the most effective head lice treatment method is manual removal with a professional nit comb, as risk to your child is minimal and nits can be removed, breaking the bugs’ life cycle. Therefore a weekly thorough comb through is highly recommended.
Don’t forget to let your child’s teacher and the school know if your child happens to acquire lice as it is becoming a common thing these days. Sometimes lice just happens. It’s up to us as a community to help each other stop the cycle.
Please follow the link below to see more questions and answers the people of Lice Happens have to offer.
Please visit our Volunteer page to see other ways to help our school
- Please stay tuned for future events
It’s never too late to join MCES PTO
Ways to join:
- Fill out the MCES PTO Membership Form and drop it off at MCES with your payment or
- Go paperless by doing everything online. This is a two step process. (1) Simply register your information then (2) make your membership payment through PayPal at the bottom of the site or on our Join Us page.
Single membership – $15
Family membership – $25
How to be active: