Join us Thursday, January 26th at 6:30 p.m. for our Lice Happens presentation.
Lice Happens is a lice removal service owned and operated by a Registered Nurse and other professionals that help families with lice. A lice expert will give a presentation to help educate parents on how to eliminate lice, to dispel lice myths and answer all your questions about lice.
*child care will be provided for school aged children
Girls on the Run
- Information and Registration Session – February 1st from 5:30-6:30pm in the Mason Crest Cafeteria
- Girls grades 3-6
- Teams of 8-20 girls
- 10 week curriculum
- Discussion Topics
- Celebratory 5K run at the end of the season
- Practices will be held at Mason Crest on Tuesday and Thursdays from 4-5pm
- Coaches: Christie Yarn, Alisha Davidson, Becky Fornaris, Karol Henriquez
Clothing Donations Needed for our School Students
Our MC school health aid, Judi, is requesting clothes donations preferably sweatpants sizes 6-12.
Please visit our Volunteer page to see other ways to help our school
- 1/26/17: PTO meeting with Lice Happens presentation
- 2/24/17: Bingo Night
- 3/17-24: Book Fair
- 3/22/17: PTO meeting, Family Night, Ice Cream Social and K and 1st grade Concert
It’s never too late to join MCES PTO
Ways to join:
- Fill out the MCES PTO Membership Form and drop it off at MCES with your payment or
- Go paperless by doing everything online. This is a two step process. (1) Simply register your information then (2) make your membership payment through PayPal at the bottom of the site or on our Join Us page.
Single membership – $15
Family membership – $25
How to be active: