- Thursday, March 16th 4-5pm
- Friday, March 17th 4-5pm
- Monday, March 20th 4-5pm
- Tuesday, March 21st 4-5pm
- Wednesday, March 22nd 4-8pm
- Thursday, March 23rd 5:30-8pm
5:30pm – Ice Cream Social $1 (Non Dairy options available)
6:30pm – Kindergarten and 1st Grade Concert
7:00pm – Bedtime Stories with the Principals
To Volunteer: https://volunteer.scholastics.com/#/signup/FLN3N5jbr
We really appreciate any and all help and support from our volunteers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you.
Here’s a followup to our Lice presentation
Lice Happens is a lice removal service owned and operated by a Registered Nurse and other professionals that help families with lice.
During the meeting we learned that most kids get lice from direct head-to-head contact. Although they are not against over-the-counter medicine treatments. They find that the most effective head lice treatment method is manual removal with a professional nit comb, as risk to your child is minimal and nits can be removed, breaking the bugs’ life cycle. Therefore a weekly thorough comb through is highly recommended.
Don’t forget to let your child’s teacher and the school know if your child happens to acquire lice as it is becoming a common thing these days. Sometimes lice just happens. It’s up to us as a community to help each other stop the cycle.
Please follow the link below to see more questions and answers the people of Lice Happens have to offer.
Clothing Donations Needed for our School Students
Our MC school health aid, Judi, is requesting clothes donations preferably sweatpants sizes 6-12.
Please visit our Volunteer page to see other ways to help our school
- 3/17-24: Book Fair
- 3/22/17: PTO meeting, Family Night, Ice Cream Social and K and 1st grade Concert
It’s never too late to join MCES PTO
Ways to join:
- Fill out the MCES PTO Membership Form and drop it off at MCES with your payment or
- Go paperless by doing everything online. This is a two step process. (1) Simply register your information then (2) make your membership payment through PayPal at the bottom of the site or on our Join Us page.
Single membership – $15
Family membership – $25
How to be active: